Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ten Thousand Miles....

This is not me
When the limits is zero than the limits does not exist!! -Mean Girls. Cady Heron sounds very much like me back in high school. A timid girl with full of master plan. Untill today I always feel that everything that happens in my head seems like a blueprint of what I want. I may not be winning in every part of the plan, but it's just something I've expect.

I had a very wonderful moment when I'm in Sabah without even missing home except to my beloved daughter. But those moments always lead me to a the BIGGA questions in my head...Who I am? and What do I really want?? at that point of time, or just forever... But again there is nothing like forever? What you have at that point of your life could be the just the right thing for you, and then you've missed that one!

I totally agree with a word reminded by a dear friend that, everything in life happened for a reasons... and until you find that reasons, you will tend to make mistakes in searching what do you really want... and that is why you must have the faith. I believe Faith is only the limits to everything.

For me, yes everything happened for a reasons, but it doesn't stop just right there. I meant the word doesn't stop just like that for me. Everything happen for a reason, but only for those who think. Or at least thinking. Just like me... I've always been thinking. Yeah I think too much... I never stop thinking how to become better... how to improve... how to make them happy... yet, I guess I'm not that perfect angel born with the wings to fly... Faith is only what I have...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPbqPFKGoA

No comments:

Search This Blog