Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Blue Handbag

Rebecca Minkoff: My Love at first sight 
I’ve always dream of having this baby blue handbag where I carry around putting all my stuff inside. But of course I’ll wear it with my faded blue jeans and baby-dolls. I've always go for the faded one. Vintage. I'm a vintage person in colour, trance in music. I listen to ‘Supermode’ when I work. I'd love to wear Sunnies walking by the street and check out the painting shops. That is who I really am regardless of what I’ve been facing inside and outside…regardless if I'm a working wall or a mother in the kitchen. I'm always the one with that baby blue bag (not blue but baby blue) and faded jeans. Who am I now? What am I inside? I just have a lot to think. Do I belong to the right place or maybe not at the right time? I wish I can paint a flower shops and hang them on my boutique and having coffee with all my customers talking not just about my products, but the philosophies’ behind my products. I wish. How I wish. 

No comments:

Search This Blog